.

.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Alexis ~ 3 year questions

I got an idea recently from Pinterest that I thought was really cool.  Each year on your child's birthday, you ask them questions.  Today, Andrew was sleeping and Alexis was sitting at the table eating a popsicle and  quite talkative so I thought it would be a prefect time to ask these questions.  It was so funny to hear her answers.  Looking back, I wish I would have taken a video of it.  She has been so funny lately!

(she took this picture herself)


So, she's already almost 3 1/2 years old but I still wanted to do it and hopefully I will remember to keep it up every year.  


*Nicknames: Lex, Lexi, Lexis
*How old are you?  three
*What is your favorite color?  pink
*What is your favorite animal?  elephant
*What is your favorite book?  pink book
*What is your favorite TV show?  PBS kids
*What is your favorite movie?  Tangled
*What is your favorite song?  Tangled song
*What is your favorite food?  Chinese food
*What is your favorite drink?  ICEE
*What is your favorite breakfast food?  donuts
*What is your favorite snack?  donuts
*What is your favorite outfit?  dress
*What is your favorite game?  cupcake game
*What is your favorite toy?  jeep  (power wheels)
*Who is your best friend?  Ellie  (neighbor)
*What is your favorite thing to do?  play with rocks
*What is your favorite thing to do outside?  play with dad
*What is your favorite holiday?  pink
*What is your favorite place to go?  zoo
*What is your favorite restaurant?  chick-fil-A
*Where do you want to go on vacation?  zoo
*What do you want to be when you get bigger?  make a cake with mommy
*What did you do on your birthday?  blow candles








1 comment: