.

.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Andrew ~ 21 months

It amazes me that in just 3 short months, Andrew will turn 2 years old!!
Summer isn't even here yet (even though it feels like it) but I know it will fly by!  We are going to have so much fun.  I see many trips to the park, zoo and pool in my future.... and I can't wait! 

At 21 months, Andrew:

**loves to eat!  Some of his favorites are:  broccoli, avocado and crab legs
**loves digging in the dirt, finding rocks and looking for bugs  
**is talking lots and just this week started putting 2 words together
**is a very sweet and loving little boy
**isn't always so sweet and loving to his sister.  He often hits, kicks and yells at her for no reason :(
**just learned to JUMP and get both feet off the ground.... so funny to watch!
**is wearing size 24 months and 2T clothes, size 5 diapers and size 7/8 shoes
**might be ambidextrous
**rode his bike by himself for the 1st time today!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment