.

.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Feels like Summer!

I think we skipped Spring and jumped right into Summer!  The kids are loving it!


I came home from work and Andrew was playing outside.  I thought he was running up to me to give me a hug but by-passed me and ran into my car!  





always laughing!


the only way they will sit down and stay in the cart!!


Today we went to the park to play.  We only stayed about half an hour because it was so hot!  I forgot the sunscreen and they were pinking up pretty quick.   


When we came home, I told Andrew to sit down in the shade to cool off.  He carried his chair all the way down the driveway to the sidewalk and sat down.  





After playing outside for a couple of hours with the neighbor kids, they finally came in to cool off with a treat!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment