We had Andrew's birthday party last weekend. We had been talking about it for about 2 weeks before hand, so Alexis was so happy when it was finally the big day! She kept talking about how all her friends were going to come. She had so much fun with her friends and cousins! I think Andrew had fun too... especially eating cake!!! Again, I didn't get very many pictures but here are a few:
(not included is all the wonderful food provided by Albert's parents and his cousin Camille... pork kabobs, pancit, macaroni salad, flan and turon. Also, all the hard work on the fruit on sticks and blowing up balloons my friend Christina helped me with. I can't believe I didn't get a picture. Oh, and all the wonderful people who came... THANK YOU!!)
(big thanks to Grandma for making Elmo, Oscar and Cookie Monster)
I couldn't have done it without the help of my wonderful friend Christina and both of our parents! Thank you so much!!! Next party will be at a restaurant :)

No comments:
Post a Comment