.

.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Guess who can count to 10?!


This girl!!!  

Up until now, she has only counted to 2.  She usually says, "1...2....Go!" or "1...2...wheeee!" when she's going down a slide or something.  Earlier today playing she said, "1....2....3!"  I was so excited!  Then tonight we were walking down the stairs and she started counting, which is our normal routine.  After 2 she usually just starts singing and I do the rest of the counting.  I wanted to see if she would say 3 again so I let her do the counting and she just kept going..... all the way to 10!!  I could not believe it!  She said every number!
  
She loves to help mommy in the kitchen!


She could play in the bathtub for hours!


Her new favorite snack is pistachios!  She gets so excited when she can open one by herself.  She sat here a couple nights ago on the kitchen floor and got mad when I would try to put them away.  She had to have eaten at least 30!


I bought her some new blocks but I think she likes the bag they came in better!


Albert hurt his foot and (very dramatically) fell to the floor moaning and holding his foot.  Alexis saw him and starting making the same noises as him and held onto her foot!  It was so funny!


Already on the computer with daddy.  Pretty soon he'll be a pro like his big sister!





sitting in Andrew's bouncy seat pretending to sleep


Anyone remember Maggie?  It's the doll Alexis is holding in the picture.  We got that for her when she was 3 months old.  We recently got it out again for Andrew to play with because Alexis loved it when she was little.  Looks like she still does!





8 pm tonight -- eating more corn!  Broccoli is still her favorite food (besides M&M's) but corn is a close second.  


Andrew was so chill this evening.  While Alexis was still eating her corn, I put Drew in his pack 'n play so I could do some dishes and he just looked around and was so happy.  I propped him up on some pillows in Alexis's bed while I read her books tonight before bed and he loved it!  He sat there and smiled and looked at the books like he knew what was going on.  After 3 books he was starting to get restless so I said good night to Alexis and put Andrew to bed too.  As soon as I laid him down he closed his eyes and fell right to sleep!  I am so lucky to have such good little sleepers!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment