.

.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Andrew is 3 months old already!!



This handsome little guy turned 3 months old yesterday!  He is starting to interact more now and is always smiling.  Even though he's been sick with a cold for the last week, he is still very happy and even laughed for the first time last week.  He is down to 2 naps during the day and sleeps about 8 hours straight at night, sometimes even longer.  He can fit into size 3-6 and 6 month shirts and 6 month pants. For onsies and sleepers he needs 9 months for the length.  We still put him in size 6 month sleepers sometimes but his little toes are curled up!       





Whenever I lay Andrew down on the floor, big sister has to lay down right next to him :)
She loves to hold his hand and give him kisses.... lots of them!


modeling our new Keurig


she moved the box by herself so she could stand on it and turn the lights on and off


wearing my slippers


i'm hungry mom!


I think he looks like me when I was a baby in this picture


She loves her little brother!


I came home tonight from a meeting at work and Alexis was wearing Andrew's pants!  Albert said she put them on by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment