.

.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lazy Lexi

I caught some smiles on camera!! They are from a couple of days ago I just found on the camera. Grandma, Grandpa & Great Grandma came to visit yesterday and she wouldn't show them how she can smile so I want to post these for proof! She has been smiling all day today, that is when she isn't sleeping! Today is a lazy Sunday for Lexi. She surprised me by sleeping through the night last night!! I couldn't believe it! I laid her down multiple times between 10 and midnight and she kept waking up. As soon as I held her she fell back asleep! She has figured out I will pick her up and then goes back to sleep. So at midnight I was exhausted from a long day and no sleep from Friday night, so I swaddled her super tight with her arms down-- she looked like a little burrito :) She screamed while I did it but then I picked her up, marched around the room for a couple of minutes and sang her favorite song (I made it up shortly after she was born) and she was sound asleep. I laid her in her bassinet and jumped in bed. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning to her cooing and looked at the clock-- it was 8 am!! She slept through the night for 8 hours!! 6 hours was her previous record for the longest time sleeping but it was during the day. It's amazing what 8 hours of interrupted sleep can do! I've already done 2 loads of laundry and got the dishwasher running. She's already on her 3rd nap for the day. It's going to be a lazy day for Lexi and a great day for me to get things done around the house!

Back to her smiles :)

and a yawn :0





Lookin' cute with her headband on!



Here's some pictures from yesterday
I guess we didn't get any of Grandpa





These are from today... Lexi lounging in her bouncy seat


What mom? I can't hear you...


Ok... I'm looking at the camera


Enough pictures... I'm trying to sleep!

Zzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful, can't wait to see her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete