.

.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My little papaya kicked me today!!!

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.



How far along?: 21 weeks, 6 days.... Day 138.... 127 days left!

Total weight gain:
6 lbs

How big is baby?:
weighed 14 ounces at doctors appointment last Wednesday

Maternity clothes?:
Oh yes... none of my pants fit anymore. I've been buying larger size shirts

Stretch marks?:
I've been loading on the lotion and stretch mark cream... none yet!

Best moment this week?
Getting yet another ultrasound at the doctors office. I have had a total of 5 so far... one at each appointment and one from my cousin. This was the the appointment where they were supposed to tell me the sex but little one was crossing her legs as tight as can be. I'm so thankful Dawn got a good view or I would be going crazy right now.

Movement?:
I have been feeling little flutters since 20 weeks but just today I felt the first real kicks! I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden felt like there was a boxing match going on in there. I got Albert's attention and we actually saw movement from the outside!!!

Food cravings?:
Still not really having cravings... Albert is working tonight so I decided to get Papa John's pizza... I just didn't feel like going to the grocery store or cooking! It's been a few years since I've had Papa John's and I forgot how good it is. Yum!

Labor signs?:
No

Belly button in or out?:
Still in, but definitely more shallow.

What I miss:
Kara

What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling more kicks and getting started setting up the room in the loft-- I hope to get the crib this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tami! We are sooo happy for you! Your 'little papaya' is going to be adorable and you look great!

    ReplyDelete