

We recently found out we are having a GIRL!!! Big thanks to my cousin Dawn for doing an ultrasound and to the baby for cooperating :) We are sooo excited!! We are still trying to think of a name since we had a boy's name picked out... but I guess we still have plenty of time!
Just wanted to write a quick update since we are in California right now. Albert's out playing tennis so I have a little time to blog. It's so nice to feel the hot sun since we haven't felt it much back home this summer. It hasn't taken me long to realize though I think I will enjoy being in the late stages of pregnancy in the winter rather than the hot summer.
I'm recovering from a nasty cold I got the day before we left to fly out here, so I've spent much of my time resting, coughing, blowing my nose and feeling guilty for taking Sudafed and Tylenol. I've been to multiple pharmacies talking to pharmacists regarding what medications are ok for me to take along with internet searches and calls to medication hotlines. It really helps to have a brother-in-law and sister-in-law that are pharmacists who we are staying with. I just hope I feel better soon!
Better get ready before Albert gets back.... we are going to Laguna Beach today to soak up some more sun before we come back in a couple of days. I'll post some pictures when we get back!

No comments:
Post a Comment