Here are a few pics from our trip to California. We went to Albert's cousins wedding that was on a yacht. Very beautiful!

That's a picture of the yacht behind Albert. It had 4 floors and was rented out just for the wedding!

Waiting for departure!

Albert, me, Priscilla & Alex

Albert's parents

The Mogul brothers

The Mogul sisters :)

Beatiful views


Crying for no reason at all.... darn hormones!!

Random girl paddle surfing next to us (I don't know the real name for it)


Great pic of Albert! (last of the weddig pics)

Yummy lunch one day

Heading to Laguna Beach.... looking for LC and Stephen :)

Laguna Beach

It felt great to walk on the sand... I think I was the only person on the beach with a sweater on! I eventually took it off though... weather was amazing and I finally got some sun for the first time this summer!


Albert's dream car

Last night of relaxing with the family
*******
Besides being sick, it was a wonderful getaway for a week! I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :(
No comments:
Post a Comment