Since it's been almost 2 months since the last post, I thought I would update you all with some exciting news!! You might already know this, but we are finally ready to share it with the world-- we are going to have a baby!!!
Here's the ultrasound pictures at 9 weeks along... looks like a little gummy bear with teeny arms and legs! And it was already moving around like crazy! We saw and heard the heartbeat going strong at 187!
***if you are having a hard time seeing Baby Mogul, just click on the picture and you can see it bigger***

These are the ultrasound pictures from my appointment at 13 weeks (just this past Monday)
It's already growing sooo fast! This time he/she wouldn't stay still long enough to capture the heartbeat. However, the night before my appointment I brought home a doppler from work and found the heartbeat.. it was 154 this time and so cool to hear it!!

Here's my first "belly pic!" Just a little bump so far but just enough to make my jeans very uncomfortable around the waist. I can't wait to have a huge belly!
Albert couldn't pass up the fun either... here's his 13 week belly pic!! :)
So we are super excited for the future! I can't wait to start looking at cribs, carseats, clothes and all the fun stuff! We want to find out the sex, but probably won't know until the next ultrasound at my 21 week appointment, which isn't until September. The due date is February 2, 2010!
Now that I have something to write about, I promise to keep this updated and post more frequently! Hope everyone is doing well!
Now that I have something to write about, I promise to keep this updated and post more frequently! Hope everyone is doing well!

Congratulations Albert & Tami ! Can't wait to be a Grandma. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete