.

.

Monday, August 10, 2009

15 Weeks!!!

Baby's now the size of a naval orange! Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.


How far along
: 15 weeks today


Total weight gain/loss: +/- 0 lbs (as of my last doctors appointment 2 weeks ago)

Maternity clothes: I had to go out and buy maternity jeans... I didn't like the be band very much

Stretch marks: None (and I hope it stays that way)

Sleep: Can't seem to get comfortable

Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat (again) with the doppler at home

Movement: Maybe too early but think I may have felt a few flutters?

Food cravings: Thin Mint blizzard from Dairy Queen

Gender: Too soon to tell... and my next ultrasound isn't until the end of September

What I miss: Sushi and being able to sleep on my stomach

What I am looking forward to: a big belly

Weekly Wisdom: No more sleeping on my back :(

Milestones: making it this far and feeling good!! (except for falling down the stairs over the weekend and being in pain from that but as far as the pregnancy goes-- feeling great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment