So here are the last of the Spring pictures on my phone... and then I will start posting the new ones!
Having fun at ChuckE.Cheese!
We were in Metamora hanging out and decided to find a playground. We stopped at St. Mary's and the kids loved it there! It was so cool to have them play where I used to play when I was little.
It was so funny when they got on and it wouldn't move!
They have weighed the same for about a year. I think Andrew is going to surpass Alexis in height and weight soon!
Feeding goats and face painting at a Fairies and Pirates party
King of the Mountain
We went to Legoland with friends
what a fun time!
The kids had so much fun playing with Mila and Pierce at the park
and then we had fun celebrating with Mila on her 3rd birthday!
The kids had so much fun at Brayden's birthday party!
I was impressed how well Alexis did climbing up the rope.
Andrew jumped in the foam blocks 100 times and then just laid there when he got tired.
I'm so glad these 2 have each other. They really are best friends!


















No comments:
Post a Comment