.

.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cornstarch?

This girl amazes me.
I love her so much.




Her new favorite thing to do is write her name.  She does it over and over again.
The very first time she did was in California a month ago and I had no idea she even knew how to!
I haven't been very good lately at sitting down with her to practice her letters.  
She just does it on her own.  She can sit for about 30 minutes in her workbook 
learning how to write letters.  She also likes to type her name on the computer and type all the names of the kids in her class.  She's getting really good at finding all the letters on the keyboard.




After getting in trouble for calling Grandma a poopy head on Skype tonight, (I have no idea where that one came from) I was telling her how it is not nice to use those kinds of words and call people names.  I talked to her about it for awhile and she looked at me and said, "I'm sorry Mom.  What about cornstarch?  Is that a nice word?"  I know I had to of looked at her funny.  I asked her what she knew about cornstarch and she went into a long story about how it is good for cleaning clothes and you can even put it in the dishwasher to clean the dishes.  I have no idea if that's even true or where she would have learned that.  Who knows... maybe she made it up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment