.

.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

"ALEXIS and ANDREW MOGUL"

The past couple of weeks have been fun..... 

We took a trip to Metamora, went to a couple antique markets, Grandma and Papa came to visit, fish-sat for the neighbors and played outside as much as we could.  

We took care of the neighbors fish for 4 days.  The kids loved it but I was so happy to return them alive!





I'm not sure why but my kids are naked or nearly naked about 90% of the time they are inside.  Alexis says she is hot and Andrew just wants to do everything she does.  Andrew has been doing very well going potty.  He tells me when he needs to poop, most of the time.  He has been peeing every night before bed.  I cannot wait to be done with diapers but I am just not motivated enough, or have the patience, to be 100% into right now, although I really think he is ready.  This winter for sure!



Alexis showed Grandma her new trick she does.  I had never seen it until a couple of days later!



One of her favorite foods is "chicken and rice."  It's really teriyaki chicken but this is what she asks for.  She's getting really good with chopsticks and even tried some sushi this time!



I have recently been obsessed with going to antique markets.  This is my most recent purchase and they had to try it out as soon as we got it in place!



Andrew has really gotten into playing dress-up.  He loves to put on Alexis's dresses.  I guess we need to get some dress up clothes for boys!



Papa johns is another favorite with the kids!




They get more adventurous each time!







All aboard!




Loving his new tractors from Aunt Kathy and Dawn!!



I asked Alexis what I should write about this picture and she said, "Alexis Mogul and Andrew Mogul."


"ALEXIS"

No comments:

Post a Comment