We had Alexis's 3rd birthday party over the weekend. She has been talking about this day for over 6 months! She had so much fun playing with her cousins and seeing family that she doesn't get to very often. We are happy to finally have a house so that everyone could come!
************************
We went to the doctor this morning for her wellness check-up. She asked before we went if she had to get a shot. I told her I didn't know but it would be okay if she had to get one. She passed her vision test and the doctor said she's growing well and very healthy, even though she's little. She's 36.5" tall (29th percentile) and 27.6 lbs (16th percentile). Her blood pressure was 88/52. Unfortunately she had to get 2 shots (a TB test in her arm and a Hepatitis A vaccine in her leg). I didn't expect her to cry because she didn't even flinch when she got her flu shot in the fall but I think she had been thinking about it a lot beforehand this time. She cried for a long time :(

No comments:
Post a Comment