.

.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

18 month stats

I forgot to include Andrew's measurements in my last post from his 18 month appointment.  
So, here they are:

Height  34 inches  ~  90th percentile
Weight  26 lbs, 11.5 oz  ~  60th percentile
Head  18.9 inches  ~  56th percentile

He must have had 1 foot off the scale because in the past month, every we have weighed him, he's been closer to 30 pounds.  

I also jinxed myself in my last post talking about how well they were sleeping because the past 2 nights have been anything but.....  long stories but it included me being awake for 24 hours and up with Andrew for 5 hours one night, and musical beds another night!  I think it might just be a coincidence that Andrew is starting to have problems sleeping while he's sick.  I was blaming it all on being sick when I think he's starting to not want to be alone.  I was so desperate for him to sleep today that I got IN his crib with him until he fell asleep.  I'm going to cut this short so I can get some sleep while I can since I have to work tomorrow.... hoping for a quiet night!!

Here's a couple of recent pictures from my phone of my princess!


playing dress up


making PINK paint!


painting beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment