.

.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

15 months

Andrew is 15 months old today!!  He is growing faster than ever and sometimes it feels like I have twins because he can do almost everything Alexis can!  Except talk, but he is starting.  He can say dada, mama, up, Lola and hot.  He still loves to eat but is starting to get picky and not finish his plate.  He used to eat whatever we gave him and eat the whole thing!  He can point to his eyes, ears and nose when asked.  He is very happy and is always laughing!!  Just recently he hasn't been wanting to take his afternoon nap so I think we will be transitioning to 1 nap a day soon.     

Some of the things he loves are:  running and climbing, playing with cars, being held, giving hugs & slobbery kisses, touching bugs, playing in the toilet, splashing in the bathtub, climbing in the dryer and copying everything his big sister does.

I was going to list what he doesn't like but all I can think of is lying still for diaper changes.  For the most part he is a very easy going little boy.  But, every once in a while, he knows how to throw a tantrum!! 











He has his 15 month doctor appointment in a couple of days.... I'm anxious to hear his stats :)  
He is catching up to Alexis fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment