Only 2 more days until Christmas!! All the presents are bought and wrapped except for the big things that we still have to assemble! We are thinking about turning our loft into a little playroom (since the toys are taking over our house!!) so we had a to do a little re-arranging to make room for a kitchen and some of the bigger toys. I am so excited to see how Alexis reacts when she wakes up Christmas morning and sees a big kitchen next to the tree!
Since Albert won't let me hire a cleaning lady.....
I enlisted in some help :)
I gave Alexis my old cell phone since she always wants to play with mine. On this particular day she was talking to her cousin Cole a lot on her phone.
teaching her brother how it works!
This is where I found her hiding from me at Ikea!
She loves this store- so big to run around and lots of little rooms to hide in!
It's getting harder to find things that Alexis will eat. She still has her same favorites like broccoli, corn, rice and apples but I've been trying to get her to try new things... and actually eat them! She has recently become a fan of bacon!
and she's always loved edamame!
Her hair is getting long and she's finally letting me play with it and put clips and ponytails in it.
Andrew is 4 months old and so fun to play with! He is really interacting a lot now. He grabs his toys and is always smiling and laughing. We ran out of his size 3 diapers so we used Alexis's size 4 for a day and they fit great so I just bought more size 4 and that's what they both wear!
Yes- I'm barking like a dog :)
The things you do for your kids....

No comments:
Post a Comment