Alexis and I had a girls day today... well more like a girls morning. I woke her up at 8:45 this morning and got her ready in about 5 minutes before we had to run out the door to make it to gymnastics on time. I got up with Andrew at 7 and he was just falling back asleep around 8:30. It's pretty much like clock work. He falls asleep 1 1/2 hours after he wakes up every morning. Luckily I got him to sleep so I didn't have to wake Albert up before we left. Here's Alexis chomping on an apple on our drive to gymnastics. Good thing it's just down the street!
After her last gymnastics class, we were both hungry so we went to Chick-fil-A for breakfast! After her hash browns and chocolate milk, she played in the play area for awhile. She quickly became friends with the 2 other kids playing in there too. When we left she gave the little girl high fives, hugs and kisses!!
Then we went to Toys R Us to look for Christmas presents. She must have thought we were looking for her because she found lots of things!! This was her favorite-- I had a hard time getting her out! Maybe someday Alexis!
After we got home she wanted to ride her bike outside so we rode up and down the sidewalk until Albert and Andrew came home with some lunch. One of her gloves was missing so I had to improvise :) Can you tell what it is?
I let her play in the bathtub for awhile tonight. Since I ruptured my eardrum with the neti pot and will never use it again, it is now her favorite bath toy!! :~)
Andrew....... we didn't forget about you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment