.

.

Monday, October 3, 2011

It's been awhile since my last post!  I'm usually exhausted by the time I get both kids in bed so I've been going to bed too soon after instead of blogging.  Tonight is no different except I really want to put some pictures up from this past week.  


She was all smiles until about 15 minutes later when I told her she was all done brushing her teeth... whoa can she throw a tantrum!!  Who knew brushing your teeth could be so fun!



We went back to Metamora this past weekend for Aaden's 1st birthday!  I was very nervous about traveling 2 hours in the car but it all worked out and I'm so glad we went!  Unfortunately none of my pictures turned out of the birthday boy :(

Here's one of his presents that Alexis fell in love with.  Maybe she will have to ask Santa for one of these this year.





Alexis and Bonnie Jo playing on Grandma's computer









...... and my little baby who turned 7 weeks today!!  The picture below was last week-- poor guy had a bad case of baby acne.  We took him to the doctor for a cold/cough and ended up getting a prescription for his face for a possible infection versus eczema.


Here he is enjoying his bath tonight.  His face cleared up completely in just 2 days after the antibiotic cream! He's back to his handsome little (not so much) self!  He weighed 12 lbs, 8 oz at the doctor last week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment