.

.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BIG boy!!



Andrew turned 2 months old last Saturday!!  Here he is at his doctor's appointment this morning.  He's smiling all the time now and is soooo cute!  I knew he has gained weight but was surprised at how much he actually does weigh!

Weight:  13 lbs, 15.5 oz  ~~  91 percentile
Length:  23.5 inches  ~~  69 percentile

Whoa!!  What a big boy!  He's not sleeping through the night yet like Alexis was at this time but I'm hoping he does by the time I go back to work, which is less than 3 weeks away :(
He usually goes to bed between 8 and 9 and then wakes up between 2-3 and again at 6.  The best part is he falls right back to sleep after eating so I can't complain.  Plus he's so warm and cuddly... I usually rock him for 20 minutes before putting him back in his bed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here are some pictures from this last week... 



Peek-a-boo!!


She played in the kitchen cabinet for about 20 minutes.  I guess she's not afraid of the dark! 


Baby Alexis :)


She loves playing with her brother






She let me put her hair in a pony tail!!  It's only like the 2nd time ever!  I thought it was so cute.  Too bad she hasn't let me since!





She carries around her purse, walks to the door and says "Bye!"




Daddy put her to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment