Look at this little chunker!! He weighed 11 pounds even at the doctor today!!!!! I was shocked! He for sure never misses a meal! He is in the 80th percentile for weight and 67th for length measuring 22 in long. I found out tonight he sleeps wonderfully on his stomach. It's the first time I put him on his stomach (except for tummy time) to sleep. It's been 3 hours and he's still sleeping as I type this. I guess I can't go to sleep until he wakes up!! I'm scared I'll wake him up if I take him upstairs to bed.
Here are some of big sister playing with my phone taking pictures of herself. She can navigate through my phone better than I can. She can unlock it, scroll through pictures and loves to watch videos of babies on youtube!
Some of her favorite things to do lately are:
**spin around until she is so dizzy she falls down, usually crashing into furniture. But, she just scrunches up her nose, says "ouch!" and does it over and over again.
**somersaults all over the living room floor
**skip around the house
**play in Andrew's carseat, rocker, pack 'n play and crib.... I couldn't get her near the crib just a few months ago and now she loves it....
**M&M's
I put her in these pj's tonight because she won't keep a blanket on and even though our heat is on it's still a little chilly. She hasn't worn this 1 piece zip up kind in so long, she wasn't quite sure about it when I put them on tonight. I thought she was going to throw a fit and take them off but she just looked at them funny and kept skipping around the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment