We have been loving this beautiful weather!! It's almost mid-October and it's been in the 80's?! I absolutely love it! I am already dreading this winter-- freezing and being stuck in the house for a couple of months :( Here are some pictures from this past weekend I found on the camera. I was working but it looks like Albert and Alexis had some fun downtown Naperville with some friends.
Here are some pictures from today. Alexis is climbing everything she finds... and she's getting really good at it! She loves hanging out in the kitchen now playing in the cabinets and pulling the pots out. She no longer cries when I leave the room... she will just crawl as fast as she can to find me! It's so cute!! She loves to bounce or "dance" to music, clap and wave!
Poor little girl was so itchy before bed tonight. Her eczema has been pretty bad lately but she has been such a little trooper. We took her to the doctor last week (we've seen 3 different doctors in the past 2 months) and he said there is really nothing we can do except keep her skin moisturized and that she will have good and bad days since there is no cure. We have used hydrocortisone, aquafor, cetaphil, california baby and most recently curel itch defense. Unfortunately, none of them seem to really make a big difference. I think the next step is to take her to either a dermatologist or allergist. I just want to figure out what we can do to give her a little relief. Sleep has been a battle lately... going to sleep and staying asleep.
Look at this cute little monkey :)
(she weighed 19 pounds, 7 ounces at the doctor's last week!)

No comments:
Post a Comment