Since we both had the weekend off (only the 2nd time in the past 6 months) we decided to spend some time together as a family :) and go to a pumpkin farm!! We put Alexis in her Halloween costume in hopes to get some cute pictures with some pumpkins. She wasn't so sure about it at first but loved all the sights and sounds when we got there. I was excited for some apple cider but they were out of it when we go there :( but I did get some roasted corn, an apple cider donut and a taffy apple instead and they were delish!
sad little ladybug
picking out the perfect pumpkin
I love finding pictures on the camera! Another glimpse of what
Albert and Alexis do while I'm at work!
Here's Alexis modeling our new ottoman. We had to replace our coffee table since she was always getting hurt playing around it.

No comments:
Post a Comment