Alexis is 10 weeks old today!!
She has slept through the night the past 3 nights! Each night she has slept for 8 hours and after she has woken up every morning, she gets her diaper changed, drinks her bottle and then goes back to sleep for another 3 hours!! It has been great!
Tonight I tried to do a little photo shoot of her in some dresses to see which ones fit. We are going to Texas next week for a wedding and I'm hoping to take a few dresses since the weather will be warm... hopefully! She only made it through 2 dresses before she decided she was done posing :) I couldn't even get a smile out of her!
1st time in a dress!
Tonight I tried to do a little photo shoot of her in some dresses to see which ones fit. We are going to Texas next week for a wedding and I'm hoping to take a few dresses since the weather will be warm... hopefully! She only made it through 2 dresses before she decided she was done posing :) I couldn't even get a smile out of her!
2nd dress.... getting more and more restless....
a little tummy time before bed.... will hopefully wear her out so she'll sleep good :)
look how high she can lift her head!!
this is hard work mom!!
*************************************
Here's some pictures from last week... the ones I had trouble downloading on last weeks post. The weather was beautiful so we went on a little stroll around a park near Albert's parents house in Streamwood.

She is so flippin' cute. Love the pics.
ReplyDelete