.

.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3 months



I can't believe Alexis will be 3 months old tomorrow!!!

My first day back to work was on Sunday :( It was a tough day but not as bad as I imagined it might be. She was still sleeping when I left for work and ended up sleeping for 12 hours that night. My work day was super busy so that definitely helped me get through the day, but I did call Albert at least 3 times to check in on how she was doing. And Albert called me a couple of times just to let me know things were ok :) I took a photo album to show everyone at work so it helped to get to look at her pictures but also made me miss her! I couldn't get home fast enough! I ran in the house, showered, held her and rocked her to sleep. The smile on her face when she first saw me melted my heart! I have really gotten used to staying home this past 3 months and would love to be a stay-at-home mom.... maybe someday!!

Alexis has been doing great! She is holding her head up well, eating great and growing like crazy! When she sits in her bouncy seat or swing she is constantly trying to sit up straight. I started having to buckle her in because I'm afraid she is going to fling herself out. She's also started to become very vocal... she squeals when I leave the room just to let me know she is still there-- it's so cute. And she loves to make noises and "talk." She has been sleeping through the night for the past 3 weeks. She sleeps anywhere from 7 to 12 hours straight every night. It feels so good to get sleep again!

I have to work tomorrow so I told Albert to take some 3 month pictures... and I'll post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment