.

.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh baby!!

Wow! I can't believe in a little over 12 hours I will be holding my little girl in my arms!! So many emotions going on right now! I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy and meet this angel I've been cooking for so many months!

My parents got into town today and we just had an amazing dinner at Olive Garden. I keep thinking.....
This is the last:
--dinner out in a long time
--night of uncomfortable sleeping with a ginormous belly (until next time.... )
--night to be alone with my husband
--little moments of complete silence
--etc, etc...

A nurse from labor and delivery called today and said the c-section is scheduled for 8:50am but I have to be there at 6:45. I hope I can get some sleep tonight! My bags are packed and everything is all set! I'm just going to spend the rest of the evening relaxing and getting my toe nails painted... hopefully my mom or Albert will be up for the job!

As long as everything goes smoothly, Albert or myself will keep the blog updated and post pictures! So stay tuned!!

1 comment: