.

.

Monday, November 23, 2009

30 Weeks!!!

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds. A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from his face (normal adult vision is 20/20).


How far along: 30 weeks today! Only 10 more to go!

Total weight gain/loss: +18 lbs

Maternity clothes
: Mostly... but also just buying regular clothes in bigger sizes

Stretch marks
: no

Sleep
: having a hard time getting comfortable... using lots of pillows!

Best moment this week
:

Movement
: feeling lots of kicks really low... i wonder if that means she is still breech?

Food cravings
: hmmm.... no real cravings lately (for those of you wondering, i did get my liver and onions fix... my wonderful husband took me out for some last week and didn't even make any comments while I enjoyed it!)

Gender
: still a girl... i hope! many people have told me they were told it was girl, but was actually a boy!

Belly button in or out?
: still in but it looks funny

What I miss
: not getting leg cramps, not getting daily nose bleeds, sleeping on my back

What I am looking forward to
: Thanksgiving-- seeing my family and all the yummy food & my baby shower with my friends this weekend!

Here's a couple of pictures I took after work tonight:


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics - can't wait to see you this weekend! By the way as far as I know I have never got a babys gender wrong...let's not make you the first! Hopefully we will have time this weekend to take a peak again!

    ReplyDelete