.

.

Friday, August 16, 2013

TWO years old!!


Yesterday, this BIG boy turned 2!!!

Here are his stats from his doctor's appointment today:

Height:  36 inches  ~  90th percentile
Weight:  28 lbs, 4 oz  ~  50th percentile
Head:  19 inches  ~  60th percentile

He did so well at his appointment.  He told her how old he was when she asked him, he took deep breaths when she listened to his lungs and he didn't even cry when he got a shot!  I thought, for sure, he'd be more than 30 pounds but I guess he's lost a few pounds.  He's thinning out and getting taller!  I wish I had all his energy!!

I had to work on his birthday yesterday but I came home just in time for ice cream cake!!



He recently played T-ball at a friends house and loved it, so we decided to get one for his birthday.  





Alexis can really hit it hard!


Lolo, Lola, Auntie Kristine and Auntie Camille came over for a birthday cookout.




modeling his new super hero swimsuit!

..... and she had to try it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment