.

.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July and the Zoo!

I love having a garden right in the back yard and being able to pick peas and eat them right out of the garden when I want to. The kids do too and love to eat them!  Alexis did fine the first few times she ate them but the past 2 times she has gotten bad reactions.  I thought she had grown out of her allergy but, in fact, it seems to be worse than ever.  She gets tons of hives under her bottom lip, her lips swell and her tongue itches even after eating only 5 little peas.  I've had to give her benedryl the last 2 times and had the epi pen ready just in case.  Thankfully we never had to use it, but I guess that means no more peas :(



Andrew got bored waiting in the fitting room while shopping so he found some glasses and modeled in front of the mirror.  It kept him busy for about 10 minutes!


Lolo, Lola, Auntie Kristine and Andrew came over the for the 4th of July. 



We had fun eating hamburgers on the grill, singing karaoke and watching the fireworks!





I don't know why I love to take pictures of them sleeping :)


having fun at the splash pad



We spent the day Saturday with some friends at Brookfield Zoo!


They both love Brayden!




















No comments:

Post a Comment