Last weekend I took the kids on a trip back to Metamora. From our new house, it only took us an hour and a half to get down and 1 hour and 45 minutes to get home. Andrew slept both ways and Alexis watched Finding Nemo on the way and slept on the way home. They were exhausted from a fun weekend! Alexis loved playing with her "friends" aka cousins. She was the most outgoing I've seen her and it was great to see her play and not hang on my leg like previous times. Andrew wasn't a bit shy and greeted everyone with a growl and wanted everyone to hold him! He loved watching his older cousins and even learned some new things! We got to see Erin's new house, play at Grandma and Papa's and enjoy good food and company at Aunt Dawn's! Alexis got to play at the park with Papa and even got to push him on the swing. When we were getting ready to leave, the kids were in the car and we were saying our goodbyes. Alexis yelled out, "Bye Mona!" to Great Grandma Mona. It was so cute!!
Andrew helping himself to a cookie!
Playing tea party at Grandma and Papa's... everyone was sitting nice until I came over to get a picture and then they all started to move!
couldn't get a smile out of Aaden
checking to see what his buddy Tyler was doing
trying to hang with the big boys
I wish I had taken more pictures but it was hard when I was chasing after them... well, really only Andrew. I'm beginning to find out how different boys and girls are :)

No comments:
Post a Comment