.

.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Although I'm not excited about turning another year older, I am so thankful to have spent my birthday with my hubby and kids today!  And although it didn't start out with sleeping in and breakfast in bed like I had dreamed about, it was a beautiful sunny day and we had lots of fun!!

It consisted of eating breakfast outside on the patio, packing, chasing bugs, watching Albert and Alexis wash my car, playing in the pool and going out for an amazing dinner!!

After 8 days off work, I'm not looking forward to going back tomorrow :-/

Here's some pictures from the day:

yummy salad for lunch


I found a recipe on Pinterest for Hawaiian Meatballs in the crockpot... it turned out soooo good!!





After lunch Alexis helped Albert wash my car.  She could seriously do this for hours!


Cooling off in the pool...



and of course, this little guy had to join in the fun too!


Albert surprised me with dinner at Maggiano's... and it was amazing!!


Andrew would have eaten the entire basket of bread if we would have let him!


Albert knew someone that worked there so I got an even bigger surprise at the end of the meal!!


 I was not expecting the dessert at dinner and had already made a cake earlier in the day so when we got home Alexis and I frosted it and put sprinkles (her favorite) on!  Entirely too much food for one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment