Alexis woke up from her nap today and immediately wanted to put a dress on.
Here's the one she picked. It's actually a shirt but it's a little big so it could pass as a dress. She refused to wear the pants that go with it.
She's saying "all gone!" I gave Andrew some puffs when he woke up and Alexis ate them all!
She finally looked at the camera but still wouldn't smile.
I caught Andrew hunting around the kitchen floor looking for puffs or crackers or whatever he could find that he threw off his highchair earlier in the day. Much to his disappointment, I had already cleaned up the kitchen!
Alexis found some fruit snacks!
She tried to hide under the table so Andrew couldn't get to them....
but it wasn't long before he came racing in to grab them!
Hello handsome boy!
Yes, she's wearing 2 tutu's! She found them and wanted to wear both of them!
I looked back at the blog and she wore the black one when she was 8 months old!
I can't believe it still fits!

No comments:
Post a Comment