Today Andrew turned 7 months old!
As you can see, he is still as happy as ever! He finally started to roll over-- the 1st time was in California when we went to visit Albert's family and meet little Dylan last week. Now he is rolling all over but only from his back to belly. He's trying so hard to crawl and I don't think it will be long before he is! He loves to jump up and and down when he is held. The only time he is still is when he is sleeping... which, by the way, is getting longer and longer at night. He slept in until 7am this morning which is a record for him. He's still in size 4 diapers and wearing size 12 months in clothes. He's eating solids 3 times a day, which he loves! Also, last week I noticed his 2 bottom teeth were coming in and today they popped through the gums!! I was surprised because Alexis didn't get any teeth until she was 10 months old. I know it's a little early, but I was eating a cracker and Andrew wanted it so bad so I let him take a couple of small bites and he did great and wanted more. I think he would eat all day if I let him :)
He loves his new bath tub!
like father, like son
We have been taking advantage of the beautiful 70 degree weather. Here's Andrew riding a bike for the 1st time outside. He loved being pushed around.
Today the kids and I took a stroll around the neighborhood and ended up going to 7-Eleven for some snacks. Unless Albert has taken them while I've been at work, I think this is the first time they have both ridden in the jogging stroller.
On the way there-- Alexis was mad because Andrew was trying to take her sippy cup
On the way home-- Alexis let Andrew have her cup since she talked mommy into getting her an ICEE-- her favorite!!
Earlier this week, Alexis took her Jeep for a spin in the driveway!
She loves playing outside!
Baby Avery and Alexis having fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment