This happy boy!!!
And if you're wondering, I think he is the cutest in his birthday suit! I just LOVE his rolls... he's so cuddly!
At 6 months, Andrew......
*sits up independently, but hasn't learned how to roll over
*gets on all fours and scoots backwards
*drinks about 30oz of formula a day
*has eaten rice cereal, oatmeal, squash and bananas
*wears size 4 diapers and size 12 months in clothes
*loves to watch his big sister play
*goes to bed around 7:30 every night and wakes up around 5:30am (but still wakes up 1-2 times per night and if he can't get back to sleep on his own, he quickly does when I give him his pacifier)
*screeches really loud to get your attention and thinks he is so funny when you look at him
*enjoys listening to mommy sing songs :)
*loves to play peek-a-boo
*naps for 1 hour in the morning and 2-3 hours in the afternoon
*is so happy and laid back and barely ever cries!

No comments:
Post a Comment