We celebrated Christmas this past weekend with our family in Metamora.
Alexis had a great time playing with her cousins. I wish we could see them more often!
Her wagon from Aunt Kathy was a big hit with Alexis!
She loves to be pulled around in it...
but she also likes to pull her babies around, including Andrew!!!
I love snuggling with my little guy. He's getting too big too fast!!
Alexis was modeling our new couch tonight. I think she likes it!
playing while skyping with Grandma and Grandpa
loves to play in the exersaucer but only for short amounts of time
It's getting harder and harder to get good pictures of Alexis. She doesn't like to look at the camera or smile.
~~~~~~ And here's one of my favorites:
********************
We have only seen snow once (I think) this year and it was barely any. Tomorrow we are supposed to get a couple of inches and I'm kind of excited. We bought Alexis a sled and I think it would be fun to watch her play in it. We didn't really take her out in it last year to play much but I think she would really enjoy it this year. One day of snow will be enough though!

No comments:
Post a Comment