.

.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

last day as a family of 3


What a crazy couple of weeks it has been!! I would have never thought I would be still pregnant at this point.... 2 days after my due date! I was for sure Baby A would arrive early. I scheduled a c-section about a month ago for tomorrow not thinking I would need to have it. Apparently he had other plans. I'm just getting over a bad sinus infection and in the process ruptured my eardrum. Definitely not fun, but I'm glad to now be healthy for the new baby. Alexis is doing wonderful! I think she knows something is going on but not quite sure what's going to happen. I just hope she adjusts well to having a baby brother around. She loves playing with her babies, feeding them and carrying them around. I think she will be a great big sister!

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks~




loving summertime and all the fun drinks at this time!



trying to get contractions going by walking downtown Naperville along the Riverwalk




taking a snack break at the pool


meeting Great Grandma Steiner at a family reunion


breakfast at Cracker Barrel... can't go there and not play this game!


so excited to swim!


trying out the baby's new rocker


she rocked and rocked outside Cracker Barrel


And one of my favorite times in the past week was when my aunt and cousins came to visit!! We had a fun time going to the zoo, playground and splash park! Too bad this was the only picture I got!

Well, I have lots to do to prepare for tomorrow.... my next post will be about the new baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment