Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Sorry I've been slacking! I'm going to try to post more regularly!
Alexis after her 2nd haircut... it didn't go well like the first one. This time she wouldn't sit in the little car. She sat in my lap instead and kicked and screamed while I tried holding her so she wouldn't get cut with the scissors! Not a fun trip but it had to be done-- her hair was getting so long in front and she won't leave a clip in it anymore. It may not be even but at least it's out of her eyes!
Eating outside for lunch downtown Naperville
I managed to snap a quick picture for the 1/2 second she kept her hat that Grandma & Grandpa got her for Easter. I didn't get a picture but she also got a coloring books, crayons and super cute rain boots! She missed out on an Easter egg hunt last weekend because she wasn't feeling well and fought a fever for a couple of days :(
Loves playing in the plant stand!
Relaxing before bed with her baby
Squeaky clean and all smiles after her bath tonight

No comments:
Post a Comment