.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

girls night out

Alexis and I had a fun evening. Since we had no food in the house, we decided to go out to eat for dinner... instead of going to the grocery store :) We went to Buona Beef and then took a trip to Target to look around. $125 later, we left with a cart full of bags and a happy little girl!



She enjoyed her first hot dog and the yummy fruit that came with it!
She even snitched a few pieces of my favorite bbq chicken pizza!





Trying on her new sunglasses!


She said "baby" for the first time tonight! I realized recently that she didn't have a doll to play with so I let her pick one out tonight... and she loves it! It is so cute to see her hug, pat the baby on the back and feed her a bottle! She's going to be a wonderful big sister!


Last time she was at Grandma & Grandpa's house, she loved playing with a toy tractor there so I got her a little car and dump truck to push around and play with.



Drinking her milk before bed with all her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment