I got out the camera today for the 1st time in a long time. Alexis and I were playing so I thought I'd catch a few of her in action. She wouldn't smile and tried to chase after me every time to play with the camera so it didn't last long! She is a "busy bee" as daddy calls her going from one toy to the next. She loves all her new toys she got for Christmas. Our living room is more like a toy room these days as we spend most of our days there. I can't wait for warm weather so we can get out of the house!!
This is what I see frequently when I look down: Alexis pulling on my pants saying "uh" (up) or "mamamama" wanting me to pick her up.
All ready for a ride! She sits down, puts her feet up and waits to pushed around!

No comments:
Post a Comment