Here's some pictures I tried to post a couple of days ago. I tried to get some of her smiling to make put on a Christmas card but she had other plans....
******************************
The next group of pictures are from last Saturday when we drove from Lola & Lolo's in Indiana to Metamora for Thanksgiving! It was about a 2 1/2 hour drive but Alexis great!
And now for the family get-together! The food was amazing and Alexis enjoyed playing with her cousins! Only got a few pics...
**********************
What? Snow already? It is December 1st, I guess but I just wasn't expecting it so soon! Hope the farmers almanac is accurate and winter will be short this year!
Here's a picture from earlier this morning when I was uploading the pictures.... it's from the video camera. I don't know what I'd do without it! (It's now after 10pm and I'm finally finishing up this post! )
And while I was blogging, Albert was skyping with his brother to check out his new TV!

No comments:
Post a Comment