.

.

Friday, May 28, 2010

4 months

Alexis turned 4 months old today!!
She had a well baby check-up this morning and here are her stats:

Weight: 14 pounds, 6 ounces
Length: 24 3/4 inches

She is in the 70th percentile for both weight and length!! She is getting to be such a chunky little monkey! Her little thighs are the cutest with the rolls. She is reaching all the milestones she is supposed to.... like laughing, grabbing for objects, holding her head up and putting her hands together. Everything she grabs goes in her mouth, of course. And she loves to suck on her fingers, usually 3 or 4 at a time. This morning we found her on her stomach when she woke up from a nap.... this was the first time she has rolled over from her back to her stomach. We got the green light from the doctor to start solids! I'm a little nervous because I don't know what I'm doing but I'm sure Alexis will do great since she has always been a good little eater!

Pictures to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment