So here are a few pics from today that I tried to take myself :) I'm 24 weeks, 3 days today. I haven't noticed much change since 20 weeks, except for yesterday I noticed my belly button is starting to look different. I have still been feeling little pokes every once in a while but not too many big kicks.


Last week my mom and John came to visit for a few days and we had fun shopping around at Babies R Us, Baby Depot and Target. John decided he wanted to get us a pack 'n play so we shopped around and then found a great deal online. It was shipped, arrived on Tuesday and then Albert and I put it together last night. I love it! It's also a Chicco, like the stroller we got and in the same colors too. Thanks Mom & John!!!!


Above is a side view- a little organizer for diapers, etc

You can remove the toys hanging from the top and pull a changing station up from the side, which I think will come handy since we are keeping this downstairs. We will have somewhere to put the baby down while we are downstairs doing things and a place to change her. The changer folds down to the side when not in use. It also comes with music and vibration- and it can even be controlled with a remote control!
You look so cute. Can't wait to see you again. Let me know when you will be down next!
ReplyDeleteOmigod. It's getting closer! I'm gonna have to have you shop for me, when and if I ever have kids, since you seem to find lots of good deals online. I'm loving the baby belly pics. This is so exciting.
ReplyDelete